The Unique Crafters Challenge Blog will be taking a three month break as we hire the next design team and start into a successful new stage of creative challenges. We are planning all sorts of fun things so be sure to stop by on July 1st to meet all the new Design Team Members and to see the plans we have in store for this next year.
Anybody who would like to apply for the design team should carefully read the following guidelines before submitting an application.
Creative Team Call
We are currently hiring Creative Team Members for our website. This group will function as traditional Design Team members for the Unique Crafters Challenge Blog, as well as Example Designers for the Cedar Chest Designs digital image website. Creative Team Members have the opportunity to earn a small monthly paycheck for completed projects. All commissioned projects are optional and may be submitted after requests are posted on the designer forum. Additional paid designer positions may also become available to team members as our website grows.
Creative Team Member Compensation:
All Creative Team Members will be compensated monthly with their choice of free images from the website. They will also have the opportunity to earn a small monthly paycheck for examples, tutorials and projects they choose to complete from the forum. We will also be featuring our creative team on the challenge blog and on the website, including links to the team’s personal blogs.
Creative Team Members will be responsible for designing one project each month that depicts the theme for the challenge, helping choose the project winner, viewing and commenting on the challenge entries and participating on the design team forum site. At times you may be required to participate in blog hops, tutorials or special events. You will also be given the chance to submit examples, tutorials and projects for pay as we post requests for them on the forum.
The term will be for seven months starting on July 1, 2013 and going until December 31, 2013.
- Candidates may be located in any country as long as they have a working blog that is in English.
- Team members need the ability to properly photograph their projects so high quality images can be posted on the site.
- Applicants must be talented color-artists with the image coloring method of their choice. This refers to Copic Markers, Promarkers, Spectrum Noir, Watercolor, etc…
- Applicants must have proficient skills in aesthetic paper craft projects such as cards, scrapbook pages or other paper mixed media.
- We are looking for passionate crafters with previous design team experience.
How To Apply:
Please send an email to Katie at email@example.com with the subject “Creative Team Call.” Please include the following:
- A short statement about yourself and why you want to join the team.
- Any design team or crafting experience.
- Five to eight photos of projects that you have completed in the last 12 months. At least four of these projects should include colored images.
- A link to your blog and any other online forums or galleries that you maintain profiles with.
We are more than willing to accept individuals who are serving on other teams, stores and websites as long as you are comfortable meeting our deadlines.
Please review this posting and be sure to send all the information required. Incomplete listings will not be accepted.
All applications must be received before midnight, Central Standard Time on May 31th, 2013. Acceptance notifications will be sent by June 10th, 2013.